- Letter of Interest
- Official Central Arizona College Application (see link below)
- Unofficial copies of transcripts reflecting the required degree or course work (For position vacancy that requires college level coursework or degrees)
- Applications for full-time employment are accepted for current open positions only.
- Application materials must be received in Human Resources by advertised deadline date and time as indicated on the posted job announcement. For positions advertised as "Open until Filled", application materials should be received by the first review date.
- A separate application packet is required for each position for which you are applying.
- Application materials received after the advertised deadline date and time will not be considered.
- All application materials submitted become the property of Central Arizona College and cannot be returned.
- Central Arizona College reserves the right to request additional information to verify the information submitted on your application.
- Applications not accompanied by required transcripts (official or unofficial copies), or supporting documentation, will not be considered.
Applications are available:
By downloading them from this site:
Office of Human Resources, Signal Peak Campus
8470 N. Overfield Road, O'Neal Building H131
Coolidge, Arizona 85128
Applications may be submitted:
Central Arizona College
Department of Human Resources
8470 N. Overfield Road
Coolidge, AZ 85128
Central Arizona College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CAC makes every effort to provide a safe and secure work environment. The Annual Security Report/Annual Fire Safety Report can be found at http://www.centralaz.edu/Documents/police/ANNUALSECURITYANDFIREREPORTCurrent.pdf. This report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on a campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by CAC; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, a campus or building or property owned or controlled by the College. The report also includes institutional policies concerning College security. You may obtain a paper copy of this report by contacting (520) 494-5445. Additional information on campus safety and security can be found at Centralaz.edu/AboutCentral/CampusPolice.