|Using the CAC Student E-mail|
Central Arizona College Student E-mail
All Central Arizona College students have a Central Arizona College Student E-mail Account. The e-mail address is assigned to the student when the student is admitted to CAC. With this account each student receives 50 megabytes of storage space and an e-mail address which matches the student's legal name as printed on the student's CAC student records.
The tutorials listed below have been created to be printed and used as a reference. They require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Log on to (and off of) the CAC Student E-mail
- Changing your CAC Student E-mail Password
- Send an E-mail Message using the CAC Student E-mail
- Attaching Files to a CAC Student E-mail Message
- Add a Contact to the CAC Student E-mail Address Book (Contacts)
- Setting the Junk Mail Filter Settings
- Forwarding Received Messages to Another Address
If you experience difficulty logging in to your CAC Student E-mail, please check your browser settings. The most frequent causes of e-mail difficulty are blocked cookies, pop-up blockers and internet security settings which are set too high.
The domain/username for the student e-mail accounts is firstname.lastname@example.org. For example: email@example.com. The initial password is based on your birthdate in MMDDYYYY format - 8 numbers are required. Example: A person born on March 15, 1985 would have an initial e-mail password of 03151985. Changing your password at initial login is strongly encouraged.
Important: Students enrolled in classes which use the CAC Blackboard Learning System are required to use their Central Arizona College Student E-mail Account as part of their online classes.