|Blackboard Downtime and Maintenance Schedule|
Blackboard Server Cutover and Upgrade
Thursday, July 17, 12:00am until Monday, July 21, 11:59pm Mountain Standard Time
- All faculty are aware that Blackboard will be unavailalbe for these five (5) days
- Please download any course materials which might be needed while the servers are unavailable
- Error message seen during Maintenance: "Network Error (tcp_error). A communication error occurred: "Connection refused". The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time. For assistance, contact your network support team.
Blackboard Data Center Maintenance
- The Blackboard Hosting Facility will be conducting maintenance between Thursday, July 24 at 11:00pm and Friday, July 25 at 4:00am Mountain Standard Time. This maintenance is not expected to impact services however users may experience intermittent connectivity for a few minutes during the maintenance window.
Other possible Maintanance:
- The Blackboard hosting facility has a scheduled maintenance window every week from 11:00 pm Thursday to 4:00 am Friday, Mountain Standard Time. This window will not be used unless maintenance is required. Notifications will be posted a week in advance if the maintenance window will be used.