Current Resident Information

For Our Current Residents

 Room Swap and Consolidations

Room transfers and assignment changes are not permitted during the first two weeks or the last two weeks of the
semester. Room/Hall changes are limited to one room or hall change request per year. You may click here to download and print a copy of the Room Swap and Consolidation form. Turn in a completed form with all necessary signatures to the Residence Life Office. Students will be notified of decision for all requests.

 Incident Report

If you have witnessed an incident on-campus (or off-campus at a College sponsored event) or have been involved in an incident, please use our online INCIDENT REPORT FORM to report it. Thank you.

Work Order

From time to time, things may break or stop working in your room, on your floor, or anywhere on the Housing Grounds. Please submit all of the work orders here and kindly give us 1-3 business days to get it fixed. If things have not been fixed in timely fashion, please stop by our office and let us help you resolve the issue. Please note it is your responsibility to tell us when things break.

Room Condition Inventory Form

We highly encourage all our residents to inspect the room upon their moving into the space. Look for items that are missing, not in good condition, or need repairs. Make a brief comment in the space provided (such as "broken") or use a separate sheet if necessary. RCI forms are issued to students at move-in or when transfering rooms. If you are in need of one stop by  Front Desk in the Tower or C building Lobby to pick up a copy.

If an item needs repair, complete a Maintenance Request and write "MR" in the space next to that item. If something needs cleaning, please refer to the guidelines below.

This form is important so that you will not be charged for any pre-existing condition when you move out. When you do a room change or move out, the Residence Life Staff will use this same form to determine if any maintenance or cleaning is required. PLEASE SUBMIT THIS FORM WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER YOU MOVE-IN OR TRANSFER. Any submissions after this time will not be taken into a consideration and we will assume that your room was in good condition upon your moving in.

Central Arizona College - District Office 8470 N. Overfield Road, Coolidge, AZ 85128 Phone: 800-237-9814