|Grades and Transcripts|
To better meet the needs of Central Arizona College students, grades, transcripts and enrollment verifications are now available for request online.
Request your Official Transcript online
Access your grades
Access your Unofficial Transcript
Request an enrollment verification
Please note: Requests must be made via online or by completing the Transcript Request Form, requests are not accepted by telephone or email. In compliance with federal law, records are released only with written consent of the student. No other person (including parent or spouse) may authorize the release of student records. Out going transcripts are processed from our Maricopa Campus.
Out-Going Official Transcript Service Policy:
1. Official transcripts are $10.00 each. Fees must be paid prior to the release of transcripts
2. Transcripts will not be issued if any obligations are due to Central Arizona College
3. All requests must bear the students signature (in accordance with FERPA)
4. Official transcripts will not be faxed as they must bear a secure seal from the Office of the Registrar
5. Hand delivered/In-person transcript requests have a 48 hour turnaround time
6. Pick up requests will be mailed after 72 hours schedule pick up
For additional information regarding the processing of out-going transcripts, please call (520) 494-6401.
Evaluation of Official Transcripts:
Official Transcripts must be in an unopened sealed envelope from the previous college. To have Official Transcripts evaluated by Central Arizona College, please have your Official Transcripts mailed to:
Central Arizona College
Transcript Evaluation Office
805 S Idaho Rd
Apache Junction, AZ 85119