New CAC student transferring credits in

Welcome to Central Arizona College !  We recognize that you have a choice in higher education and appreciate that you have chosen to continue your educational plan with us.

Your first step is to apply for admission to Central Arizona College.  You may apply in person at any of our locations, or online.

Your next step is to make an appointment with an Academic Advisor.  Make sure to bring copies of all your academic transcripts unofficial or official) to your meeting so that the Advisor can help you determine how your previous coursework might apply toward your chosen degree/educational goal. 

Please note that you will need to submit official copies of all pertinent transcripts to our Records / Admission office at:

Central Arizona College
ATTN: Records / Admissions
8470 N. Overfield Rd.
Coolidge, AZ 85128

Click here for Academic Advising locations and contact information

Content on this page is provided by Advising.

Central Arizona College - District Office 8470 N. Overfield Road, Coolidge, AZ 85128 Phone: 800-237-9814