|Honors Presentation Schedule|
The students in the Honors Program would like to invite you to attend their Honors Program presentations.
November 20, 2013 - Signal Peak Campus, Room T-124. 4:15pm - 5:45 p.m.
- Margarete Nasir - The Syrian Civil War: A Theoretical Solution
- Cynthia Crockett - My Bipolar Mind
- Nanette Lister - Native American Stereotypes
November 21, 2013 - Superstiton Mountain Campus, Room F129, 3:00-5:45
- Stacey Wax - Contemporary Voter Disenfranchisement
- Thomas Rider - Domestic Abuse Informative Presentations & Their Effect on the Audience
- Stacy Bliss-Lefbvre - Are Polyamorous Relationships Stronger than Monogramous Relationships
November 27, 2013 - Signal Peak Campus, Room T-116, 3:00 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Tyler Henry - To Be Rez or Not
- William Gray - The Persecution of Christians in Modern Day Iraq and Syria
- Maiya Aguero - Advertising's Negative Impacts
- Jarad Turner - The Importance of Native Plants in Arizona Landscaping and Gardening
- Miranda Juarez - The Physical Functionality of Teenagers
December 4, 2013 - Signal Peak Campus, Room T-116, 3:00 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Andrea Fisher - Absent Parents and the Importance of Stability
- Janae Jones - Topic Title - TBA
- Elisa Burdett - Impact of Propogation on Heat Islands
- Elisa Cruz - First Generation College Students
- Brittany Burch - The Spread of West Niles Virus
December 5, 2013 - Superstiton Mountain Campus, Room F-129, 3:00 p.m. - 5:45 p..m
- Vi Rohn - A Better End
- Carly Thalman - The Power of Thought in the Classroom: Positive Attitudes and Good Grades
- Sara Pascarella - Program Review: Autism in the Structured Classroom
- Amanda Newman - Herbal Remedies
- Janel Noel - The Effects of Screentime
December 11, 2013 - Signal Peak Campus, Room T-116, 3:00 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- John Seidel - Discovering Truth in a Society of Tolerance
- Rebecca Hoeck - A Case Study on Martin Luther & King Henry VIII and their Effect on the Catholic Church
- Stephen Seidel - Examination of Malware Throughout History
- Alexia Coppell - Disney Themes and Debunking teh Belief They Perpetuate Racism & Sexism
- Christine Glenn - How the Individual Education Plan Helps a Child Diagnosed with Aspergerst ADHD Adapt, Integrate into the Mainstream Classroom & Transition into College
December 12, 2013 - Superstition Mountain Campus, Room F-129, 3:00 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Brian Rathburn - Facebook and the End of Privacy
- Sarah Dubey - Attributes That Make Businesses Successful
- Jesse Aguilar - An Indepth Look at the Amazing, Mysteriouis, Worldly Pharmacy
- Hayden Hustad - The Fundamental Differences that Separate Small and Big Business
- Nate Bush - Heroin and Oxycontin Abuse
You may contact the Honors Officce at (520) 494-5380 for further information.