Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to be a full-time student to join Phi Theta Kappa?

Part-time students are eligible for Phi Theta Kappa membership as long as the other eligibility requirements have been met. Please contact the Phi Theta Kappa Advisor at your campus right away.  You will not regret it.

We invite you to send questions to

Content on this page is provided by District Honors Program & Services.

Central Arizona College - District Office 8470 N. Overfield Road, Coolidge, AZ 85128 Phone: 800-237-9814