Heavy Equipment Camp for Operators and Repairman
At camp you will operate just about every type of equipment you normally see on the job site. You will also meet industry representatives from companies that hire equipment operators and repairmen. At the end of camp you will be aware of what it takes to become an operator or repairman and where it will lead you in the future. This will be a working camp, but we’re also going to have lots of fun!
- Learn to operate, maintain, and repair backhoes, excavators, bulldozers, front end loaders, and motor graders.
- Earn 2 college credits.
- Stay 5 nights in the college dorms.
- High School students that will be juniors or seniors in the Fall 2007 or those graduating in Spring 2008.
- $200 to include dorm room, meals, college instruction, and field supplies.
For more information contact Garrett Hurt at 520-494-5310 or email@example.com
2008 South Central Dean Merrell Future Farmers of America Field Day
More than 300 high school students from Maricopa, Pinal, and Pima counties converged on Central Arizona College’s Signal Peak Campus on February 15th for the annual FFA competition that featured participation in 13 different career development disciplines.
Online Livestock Judging
- Open to all FFA students, scored as individuals, not as a team.
- Livestock classes are to be judged according to standard livestock judging practices.
- Students must enter placings on Livestock Juding Form for each livestock class and return it to CAC following the fax or e-mail instructions on form.
- Judging closes March 15, 2008.
- Winners will be notified and posted.