|Emergency Medical Services|
Central Arizona College is the only state College that can handle all of your emergency medical service's educational needs. Our institution offers initial training at the Emergency Medical Technician Basic level; we are an accredited institution that can offer Paramedic Programs; we are licensed to offer the Critical Care Emergency Medical Transport Program (CCEMTP); and we are licensed to offer the Pediatric Neonatal Critical Care Transport Program (PNCCT).
Our Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic degree and certificate program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (www.coaemsp.org).
Central Arizona College holds the only site license in the state of Arizona for the Critical Care Paramedic Program (CCEMTP) and the Pediatric Neonatal Critical Care Transport Program (PNCCT). This program was designed and supported by the University Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC). It provides the basic educational foundation required for specialists transporting critical care patients.
If you are in need of continuing education, our experienced instructors are able to provide the following courses:
- State of Arizona/DHS approved Emergency Medical Technician Basic Refresher Course (Transition)
- State of Arizona/DHS approved Emergency Medical Technician Basic Refresher Challenge Course (Transition)
- State of Arizona/DHS approved Advanced Life Support Course (Transition)
- American Heart Association CPR Healthcare Provider Course
- American Safety and Health Institute CPR Healthcare Provider Course
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Course
- American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course
- American Academy of Pediatrics Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Course
- NAEMT Prehosptial Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
If you would like any additional information regarding any of our programs, please contact the EMS Program Director/Coordinator II, Eileen Blackstone, at 480-677-7735 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.