Registration begins Aug. 1 for CAC’s ESL classes in Northern, Western Pinal County
PINAL COUNTY, Ariz. - Preregistration for Central Arizona College's English Language Acquisition for Adults (ELAA or ESL) classes will take place in early August.
The first session begins Aug. 15 with preregistration starting Aug. 1. The second session will begin on Oct. 10 or Oct. 17, depending on location, with preregistration starting Sept. 26. All new ESL students also will need to attend an assessment session the week before classes start.
Students should preregister at any one of CAC's 10 campuses or centers in Pinal County and must show proof of legal presence in the United States. Classes will be divided into a pair of eight-week periods over the duration of the semester.
Central Arizona College's ESL classes are currently provided at no cost to Arizona residents and will be held on the following days at these locations:
Central Arizona College (Casa Grande Center)
1015 East Florence Blvd., Casa Grande, AZ, Room 6
• 9 a.m.-12 p.m., Monday & Wednesday - Beginning Level (Begins Aug. 15 & Oct. 10)
• 9 a.m.-12 p.m., Tuesday & Thursday - Intermediate/Advanced Levels (Begins Aug. 16 & Oct. 11)
• 6-9 p.m., Monday & Wednesday (Begins Aug. 15 & Oct. 10)
Coolidge High School
800 W. Northern Ave., Coolidge, AZ, Room TBA
• 6-9 p.m., Tuesday & Thursday (Begins Aug. 16 Oct. 18)
Maricopa Wells Middle School
45725 W. Honeycutt Ave., Maricopa, AZ, Room B123
• 6-9 p.m., Tuesday & Thursday (Begins Aug. 16 & Oct. 18)
San Tan Center
The Shops at Copper Basin
2474 E. Hunt Highway, Suite 100, Queen Creek, AZ, Room 121
• 6-9 p.m., Tuesday & Thursday (Begins Aug. 16 & Oct. 11)
For more information on classes in Western Pinal County, please call CAC's Casa Grande Center at 520-494-5950.
For more information on classes in Northern Pinal County, please call the Superstition Mountain Campus at 480-677-7764.
For information en Español, please call 520-494-5983.