CAC offering Late Start classes at the Aravaipa Campus beginning in March
PINAL COUNTY, Ariz. – Even though Central Arizona College’s spring semester is well underway, new credit and non-credit classes are gearing up for March and April at the Aravaipa Campus.
CAC’s Late Start program opens up an avenue for students to earn credits, enjoy non-credit learning opportunities, or kick off their college careers without waiting for the summer or fall semesters to begin.
Classes are offered in traditional face-to-face settings, online, through iTV or in a hybrid format using multiple teaching modalities.
The following list is a sampling of Late Start classes available at the Aravaipa Campus.
- Advance Spreadsheet Application-Excel (CRN 21029) - March 22-May 13 (Mondays & Wednesdays) 3-4:15 p.m.
- Introductory Algebra (CRN 21550) – March 23-May 13 (Tuesdays & Thursdays) 10:30-11:45 a.m.
- Math for Elementary Teachers II (CRN 21557) - March 23-May 13 (Tuesdays & Thursdays) 4:30-5:50 p.m.
- Marriage & Family (CRN 21193) – March 23-May 13 (Tuesdays & Thursdays) 7:30-8:45 a.m.
- E-Mail for Beginners (CRM 22933) - March 24-April 7 (Wednesdays) 2-3 p.m. (Non-credit)
- Introductory Algebra (CRN 21115) - March 26-May 13 (Fridays) 6-9 p.m.
- Finding Early Oracle (CRN 23194) - April 1-May 8 (Thursdays & Saturdays) 6:30-8:30 p.m. (Non-credit)
For a complete list of Late Start classes offered through the Pinal County Community College District, please view CAC’s up-to-date online schedule at: http://www.centralaz.edu/Home/Admissions/Register_for_Classes/Catalog_&_Schedules.htm.