845 graduates celebrated at CAC’s annual commencement ceremony
Eight-hundred and forty-five Central Arizona College students were celebrated for...
- Other News
- State Grant Opens Doors for CAC’s GED Students
Each year Central Arizona College receives more than $275,000 in both federal and state funds from the Arizona Adult Education Grant to provide GED instruction to residents throughout Pinal County.
- Public-Private Partnership to Reopen Childcare Centers at CAC
Central Arizona College is pleased to announce a public- private partnership with Easter Seals Blake Foundation (ESBF) that will enable the childcare centers at the Signal Peak and Superstition Mountain campuses to be reopened.
- Support from East Valley Community to Sponsor “College for Kids” at CAC
Each year numerous east valley community donors are instrumental in providing the College for Kids summer program at Central Arizona College.
- CAC Tax Levy in Perspective
In response to concerns expressed by local citizens, the CAC Governing Board voted on June 9 to change the tax rate to $2.30 per $100 of net assessed valuation.
- CAC Facing Cuts Following Vote to Reduce Tax Levy
During a special meeting on June 9, 2015, the Pinal County Community College Governing Board listened to community concerns during a call to the public and discussed the tax increase passed in May.
- Nominations Now Being Accepted for Central Arizona College’s 2015 Wall of Success
Central Arizona College is now accepting nominations for the 2015 Alumni Achievement Award and induction into the CAC Wall of Success.
- CAC Budget Presented to Governing Board
Central Arizona College presented its proposed budget for the 2015-2016 fiscal year during the April 21, 2015 Pinal County Community College District Governing Board meeting.
- STEM Summer Camp at Central Arizona College
Central Arizona College will conduct a STEM Summer Camp from Monday, Aug. 3 through Thursday, Aug. 6, 2015 at the Signal Peak, San Tan and Aravaipa Campuses.
- Central Arizona College Class of 2015
Central Arizona College conducted the district graduation ceremony on Friday, May 15 at the Signal Peak Campus.
- Central Arizona College Recognizes Graduates
Central Arizona College recognized the accomplishments of its graduates during a district commencement ceremony on Friday, May 15 at CAC’s Signal Peak Campus.
- Future Nurses Recognized at Central Arizona College’s Nursing Pinning Ceremony
Central Arizona College celebrated the 50th Nursing Division Graduating Class during the Spring 2015 Nursing Pinning Ceremony held at the Signal Peak Campus on May 7.
- Central Arizona College Engineering and Technology Division Recognizes Students and Business Partners
Central Arizona College’s Engineering and Technology Division recognized students and business partners for their outstanding achievements during the annual Advisory Board Breakfast at the Signal Peak Campus.
- Students Invited to Experience CAC during Summer Bridge 2015
Central Arizona College is offering recent high school graduates, beginning with the class of 2013, and GED recipients an opportunity to experience life as a college student this summer.
- Central Arizona College’s First Step and Early College Programs Open Doors to High School Students
Central Arizona College, through the First Step and Early College programs, offers an avenue for students to earn college credit while still in high school.
- Enroll Now for Summer Session at Central Arizona College
Central Arizona College is currently enrolling students for its 2015 summer sessions. Register today – summer registration deadlines are quickly approaching!
- Central Arizona College Honors Superstition Mountain Campus Students
Central Arizona College recently held a student awards ceremony at its Superstition Mountain Campus in Apache Junction to recognize students for their outstanding achievements.
- Central Arizona College Honors Maricopa Campus Students
Central Arizona College recently held a student awards ceremony at its Maricopa Campus to recognize students for their outstanding achievements.
- Central Arizona College Honors San Tan Campus Students
Central Arizona College recently held a student awards ceremony at its San Tan Campus to recognize students for their outstanding achievements.
- Central Arizona College Honors Signal Peak Campus Students
Central Arizona College recently recognized more than 90 students during the annual awards ceremony at the Signal Peak Campus. Students were recognized for their outstanding academic achievements.
- Summer StepUp Program Being Offered
Central Arizona College’s Title V program is offering the 2015 Summer StepUp Program to current students and those who will be entering CAC this fall.
- CAC Offering Spanish Immersion Program this Summer in Cuernavaca, Mexico
Central Arizona College is offering its annual Spanish immersion program this summer in Cuernavaca, Mexico.
- Central Arizona College Honors Aravaipa Campus Students
Central Arizona College recently held a student awards ceremony at its Aravaipa Campus to recognize students for their outstanding achievements.
- CAC Business Seminar Students Complete Capstone Project to Benefit County
Each year, Central Arizona College students enrolled in the ITV Hybrid/Online, BUS260 Business Applied Seminar class choose a community service project to benefit Pinal County.
- CAC Phi Beta Lambda Members Excel at State Competition
The Central Arizona College Business Club recently participated in the 45th Annual Phi Beta Lambda (PBL) State Leadership Conference at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott, AZ.
- Central Arizona College Blood Drive
Central Arizona College’s Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) is sponsoring a blood drive on Thursday, April 23 from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- “Swing, Swing, Swing – Old School”
The Central Arizona College Jazz Ensemble will conclude their spring concert schedule with “Swing, Swing, Swing – Old School” on Thursday, April 23 at 7 p.m.
- CAC to Close Olympic-size Pool
Central Arizona College is closing the Signal Peak Campus pool effective May 14, 2015. The 40 year old Olympic-sized pool is not repairable in its current condition nor is it sustainable.
- “Puszta!” A Spring Band Concert
The Central Arizona Community Wind Ensemble will present “Puszta! A Spring Band Concert” on Thursday, April 16 at 7 p.m.
- CAC Student Named Oberndorf Lifeline to Completion Scholar
Central Arizona College student, Jennifer Montreuil-McGowan, is one of eight students selected internationally as an Oberndorf Lifeline to Completion Scholar.
- Two CAC Students Named Coca-Cola Scholars
Two Central Arizona College students were recently named 2015 Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team scholars.
- Community Invited to Attend 4th Annual Job Quest at CAC’s Aravaipa Campus
The 4th Annual Central Arizona College Job Quest will take place on Tuesday, April 7, at the Aravaipa Campus from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. in the Cafeteria.
- Plan to Attend 1st Annual Job Expo at CAC’s San Tan Campus
The 1st Annual Central Arizona College Job Expo will take place on Wednesday, April 8, at the San Tan Campus from 10 a.m.-1 p.m
- 11th Annual Job Fair set for April 2 at CAC’s Signal Peak Campus
The 11th Annual Central Arizona College Job Fair will take place on Thursday, April 2, at the Signal Peak Campus from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. inside the George Young Activity Center.
- Don’t duck! Sculptor’s Show Provides Movement and Motion that Speak to Your Eyes Only
Arizona-based artist and sculptor Kevin Caron’s one-person show opens at Central Arizona College on March 10.
- Four Central Arizona College Students Earn All-Arizona Academic Honors
Four of Central Arizona College’s outstanding students have been selected to the Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society All-Arizona Academic Team.
- Local FFA Students Excel at 2015 Dean Merrell Memorial South Central District FFA Field Day
Each year, Central Arizona College’s Dean Merrell Future Farmers of America Field Day brings together students from the south central Arizona region to compete in events...
- Phil Bond Named 2015 Dean Merrell Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient
Phil Bond of Casa Grande, Ariz. has been named the 2015 Dean Merrell Lifetime Achievement Award recipient by the South Central District of the Arizona Association Future Farmers of America (FFA).
- CAC Looking for Exhibitors for 11th Annual Job Fair at Signal Peak Campus
Central Arizona College invites local businesses and organizations to participate in the 11th Annual Job Fair.
- Central Arizona College Recognized for Video Teleconferencing Collaboration Efforts
Central Arizona College was recently featured on Polycom’s Public Sector View for the work being done with video teleconferencing (VTC) and video content management.
- CAC Looking for Exhibitors to Participate in 1st Annual Job Expo at San Tan Campus
Central Arizona College is seeking companies and organizations to participate in its 1st Annual Job Expo at the San Tan Campus.
- CAC Seeking Exhibitors for 4th Annual Job Quest at Aravaipa Campus
Central Arizona College invites local businesses and organizations to participate in the 4th Annual Job Quest.
- Students at Central Arizona College Desire to Fill Available Positions
The Central Arizona College Online Job Board is available for businesses to recruit students at no charge.
- Register Now for Spring Classes at Central Arizona College
There is still time to register for 2015 spring classes at Central Arizona College.
- Register Now for CAC’s GED Prep Classes Throughout Pinal County
The College will offer GED classes to help students prepare for their General Educational Development (GED) diploma at several locations throughout Pinal County during the spring semester.
- Registration Now Open for CAC’s ESL Classes in Northern, Western Pinal County
Central Arizona College will offer English as a Second Language (or ELAA, English Language Acquisition for Adults) classes at several locations throughout Pinal County during the spring semester.
- Central Arizona College Recognizes Radiologic Technology Graduates
Central Arizona College recently honored nineteen radiologic technology students during a pinning ceremony at its Superstition Mountain Campus.
- Students Can Score Financial Aid During College Goal FAFSA on Feb. 7 at CAC’s San Tan Campus
Central Arizona College invites college-bound seniors and parents to College Goal FAFSA at the San Tan Campus on Saturday, Feb. 7, 2015 at 2 p.m