Important! Failure to update information on your Promise Pledge form could result in your ineligibility for the Promise for the Future tuition award. Keep your Promise Pledge form update to date!
If you change schools, email, phone numbers, anything at all, notify the CAC Foundation staff at 520-494-5216 or email@example.com.
To receive the Promise for the Future funds, the student must:
- Begin by the fall semester after high school graduation
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester
- Declare an eligible degree or certificate program
To renew the Promise for the Future funds each semester the student must:
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA. (This includes ANY courses taken at CAC or through high school for college credit.)
- Complete a minimum of 9 credits each semester
- Maintain continuous enrollment each semester excluding summer term
- Allow the Financial Aid office to verify and ensure student meets eligibility requirements
If the student is unable to meet the requirements he/she will permanently lose the tuition funds.
The Promise for the Future Educational Initiative provides funding for any tuition need that has not been met. Promise for the Future tuition funds will be applied after all other financial aid has been applied to the individual student account (excluding student loans)