|Requests for College Keys|
The College Police Department handles all requests for keys and works in conjunction with the Department of Facilities to fill requests for keys. The normal procedure for requesting a college key is as follows:
- Complete a Key Request Form which is available through the Police Department or in boxes by Payroll. Make sure all information is filled in correctly and that an Authorized Signer approves the request. Instructions for completing the Key Request form are included on the back side of the form.
- The original form may be delivered in person or mailed to the College Police Department.
- Forms that have been completed correctly will generally be processed within twenty working days from the day the request is received.
- The keyholder may pick up the requested keys at the Police Department Office, during regular business hours and must present a valid form of picture identification, if requested.
- All lost or stolen keys must be reported immediately to the Police Department by calling 836-9655. As soon as practical thereafter, the affected keyholder must submit a written report to the Police Department detailing the circumstances of the lost or stolen key(s). A replacement key will not be issued until such time as the written documentation is received by the Police Department.
- The unauthorized loaning, duplicating or use of a college key is strictly prohibited and may lead to disciplinary action and/or criminal prosecution.
- All keys must be returned by the keyholder to the Police Department upon termination or departure from the College.
Please call the Police Department at 520-494-5445 if you have any questions regarding key requests or key control policies and procedures.